The VS-502 is a SAW based voltage controlled oscillator that operates at the fundamental frequency of the internal SAW resonator. This direct approach enables this series to achieve low phase noise and jitter performance at high output frequencies and over wide operating temperature range.
• Output frequencies from 300 MHz to 1350 MHz
• Ultra low jitter < 0.2 ps-rms (12 kHz to 20 MHz)
< 0.2 ps-rms (50 kHz to 80 MHz)
• Low phase noise, -160 dBc/Hz @ 1 MHz offset (1 GHz)
• Small low profile 9.0 * 14.0 * 4.5 mm SMT package
• 3.3 V, 5.0 V and 12V Supply Options
• LV-PECL, PECL, or Sinewave (0 to +10 dBm into 50 Ώ)
• Output disable feature (For LVPECL - PECL option)
Product is free of lead and compliant to EC RoHS Directive
Vectron International is a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of frequency control, sensor, and hybrid product solutions. The innovation and capability provided by Vectron reflects the trend towards higher frequencies, low cost designs and miniaturization, as well as more technologically sophisticated integrated solutions. Vectron is committed to the protection of the environment and is ISO 9001 certified.