The W26L010A is a high-speed, low-power CMOS static RAM organized as 65,536 ´ 16 bits that operates on a single 3.3-volt power supply. This device is manufactured using Winbonds high performance CMOS technology.
The W26L010A has an active low chip select, separate upper and lower byte selects, and a fast output enable. No clock or refreshing is required. Separate byte select controls (LB and UB ) allow individual bytes to be written and read. LB controls I/O1-I/O8, the lower byte. UB controls I/O9-I/O16, the upper byte. This device is well suited for use in high-density, high-speed system applications.
● High speed access time: 10/12 nS (max.)
● Low power consumption:
- Active: 530 mW (max.)
● Single +3.3V power supply
● Fully static operation
- No clock or refreshing
● All inputs and outputs directly TTL compatible
● Three-state outputs
● Data byte control
- LB (I/O1-I/O8), UB (I/O9-I/O16)
● Available packages: 44-pin 400 mil SOJ and 44-pin TSOP(II)