• A common mode filter for distortion-free noise removal from transmission signals. Optimized for transmission of high quality signals.
• Best filter for countering the common mode noise resulting from data signal processing by PCs, phone equipment, etc.
• SMD-type designed for surface mounting.
• Due to a maximum current tolerance of 2A, can also be used to counter power line noise.
- TDK Corporation (Tokyo Denkikagaku Kogyo) was established in December 1935 with the aim of becoming the world's first commercial manufacturer of the magnetic material ferrite. TDK, since then, has continued ceaselessly to turn out a variety of products and services making use of its materials technology, centering on ferrite and ceramics, and processing technology, which draws out the properties of materials to the maximum degree. The founding spirit of TDK, "contribute to culture and industry through creativity," continues to this day to pulsate throughout the company.