1. Variety of contact arrangements
Wide lineup of 1 Form C, 1 Form A, 1 Form B, 2 Form C, 2 Form A, 2 Form B, 1 Form A 1 Form B.
2. Latching operation
Latching via a polarized magnetic circuit structure allows remote operation and lower energy consumption
3. Compact with high capacity
16A (1-pole type) contact rating in a compact 29×13×16.5 mm (L×W×H) size.
4. Low power consumption
1 coil latching: 150mW
2 coil latching, single side stable: 250mW
5. High insulation
Both clearance and creepage distance between coil and contact are at 8 mm min.
6. With operation verification function
A test button (manual lever) type to facilitate circuit checks is also available (1 Form C, 1 Form A, 1 Form B types only).
1. FA equipment (brake circuits of industrial machine and robots, etc.)
2. Electric power devices (remote surveillance devices, etc.)
3. Household appliance networks (Motor control and lighting control, etc.)
4. Time switches
Panasonic Corporation and its subsidiaries (Panasonic Batteries, Panasonic Electronic Components & Panasonic Industrial Devices) are innovators in consumer electronics and technology products. Guided by a mission to contribute to the progress and development of society and the well-being of people worldwide, Panasonic is a strong proponent of responsible electronics recycling and of reducing the global carbon footprint. Panasonic Corporation was named to the 2008 Global 100's list of the Most Sustainable Corporations in the World.