The AM26LS31 family of devices is a quadruple complementary-output line driver designed to meet the requirements of ANSI TIA/EIA-422-B and ITU (formerly CCITT) Recommendation V.11. The 3-state outputs have high-current capability for driving balanced lines such as twisted-pair or parallel-wire transmission lines, and they are in the high impedance state in the power-off condition. The enable function is common to all four drivers and offers the choice of an active-high or active-low enable (G, G) input. Low-power Schottky circuitry reduces power consumption without sacrificing speed.
• Meets or Exceeds the Requirements of ANSI
TIA/EIA-422-B and ITU
• Operates From a Single 5-V Supply
• Complementary Outputs
• High Output Impedance in Power-Off Conditions
• Complementary Output-Enable Inputs
• Available MIL-PRF-38535-Qualified Options (M):
All Parameters Are Tested Unless Otherwise
Noted. On All Other Products, Production
Processing Does Not Necessarily Include Testing
of All Parameters.
• Motor Encoders
• Field Transmitters: Pressure Sensors and
• Military and Avionics Imaging
• Temperature Sensors or Controllers Using