The AM26LS31 family of devices is a quadruple complementary-output line driver designed to meet the requirements of ANSI TIA/EIA-422-B and ITU (formerly CCITT) Recommendation V.11. The 3-state outputs have high-current capability for driving balanced lines such as twisted-pair or parallel-wire transmission lines, and they are in the high impedance state in the power-off condition. The enable function is common to all four drivers and offers the choice of an active-high or active-low enable (G, G) input. Low-power Schottky circuitry reduces power consumption without sacrificing speed.
• Meets or Exceeds the Requirements of ANSI
TIA/EIA-422-B and ITU
• Operates From a Single 5-V Supply
• Complementary Outputs
• High Output Impedance in Power-Off Conditions
• Complementary Output-Enable Inputs
• Available MIL-PRF-38535-Qualified Options (M):
All Parameters Are Tested Unless Otherwise
Noted. On All Other Products, Production
Processing Does Not Necessarily Include Testing
of All Parameters.
• Motor Encoders
• Field Transmitters: Pressure Sensors and
• Military and Avionics Imaging
• Temperature Sensors or Controllers Using
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.