AN34001A is a nine-output power supply IC, consisting of five linear regulator (one adjustable) and four voltage followers. Seven of the outputs are controlled by three control switches.
* Thermal protection circuit.
* Short circuit protection circuit
* Over voltage protection circuit
* Operating supply voltage range: 6.6 V to 18.0 V (13.2 V typical)
* High maximum operating voltage: 26 V
Panasonic Corporation and its subsidiaries (Panasonic Batteries, Panasonic Electronic Components & Panasonic Industrial Devices) are innovators in consumer electronics and technology products. Guided by a mission to contribute to the progress and development of society and the well-being of people worldwide, Panasonic is a strong proponent of responsible electronics recycling and of reducing the global carbon footprint. Panasonic Corporation was named to the 2008 Global 100's list of the Most Sustainable Corporations in the World.