1. Space saving, Vertical size with a maximum thickness of 4.5 mm.
Mounting space has been reduced to 30% (compared to conventional SSR’s) while meeting high density PC board mounting requirements.
2. Snubber circuit preventing malfunction
3. Zero-cross type and Random type available
4. High dielectric strength of 3,000V AC (between input and output)
5. Snubber circuit integrated
The snubber circuit is integrated to prevent malfunction caused by the rapid rise of voltage on the output side, such as inductive load and current.
• Household appliances such as air conditioners, refrigerators and humidifiers
• Healthcare and medical equipment
• Industrial machinery such as NC machines, mounters, injection molders, and robots
• Microcomputer boards
• Amusement and amenity related equipment
Panasonic Corporation and its subsidiaries (Panasonic Batteries, Panasonic Electronic Components & Panasonic Industrial Devices) are innovators in consumer electronics and technology products. Guided by a mission to contribute to the progress and development of society and the well-being of people worldwide, Panasonic is a strong proponent of responsible electronics recycling and of reducing the global carbon footprint. Panasonic Corporation was named to the 2008 Global 100's list of the Most Sustainable Corporations in the World.