1. Compact 8-pin DIP size
The device comes in a compact (W) 6.4 × (L) 9.78 ×(H) 3.9 mm (W) .252×(L) .385×(H) .154 inch, 8-pin DIP size (through hole terminal type).
2. Applicable for 2 Form A use as well as two independent 1 Form A use
3. Controls low-level analog signals
PhotoMOS relays feature extremely low closed-circuit offset voltage to enable control of low-level analog signals without distortion.
4. High sensitivity, high speed response
Can control a maximum 0.13 A load current with a 5 mA input current. Fast operation speed of 310 µs (typical). (AQW214)
5. Low-level off state leakage current
The SSR has an off state leakage current of several milliamperes whereas the PhotoMOS relays has only 100 pA even with the rated load voltage of 400 V(AQW214).
6. Low-level thermal electromotive force (Approx. 1 µV)
7. Eliminates the need for a counter electromotive force protection diode in the drive circuits on the input side
8. Stable ON resistance.
9. Eliminates the need for a power supply to drive the power MOSFET