NPN/PNP transistor pair in an SC-88; SOT363 plastic package.
• Low collector capacitance
• Low collector-emitter saturation voltage
• Closely matched current gain
• Reduces number of components and boardspace
• No mutual interference between the transistors.
• General purpose switching and amplification.
Philips Semiconductors was acquired by NXP Semiconductors.
NXP Semiconductors, formerly Philips Semiconductors, has fifty years of innovation and a rich IP portfolio that firmly establishes NXP as Europe's second largest semiconductor company.