VOLTAGE DETECTOR IC with counter timer
BD45XXXG and BD46XXXG are series of high-accuracy detection voltage and low current consumption VOLTAGE DETECTOR ICs adopting CMOS process. New lineup of 156 types with delay time circuit have developed. Delay time is fixed in the IC due to the built-in counter timer to require no external capacitor. Total 156 types of VOLTAGE DETECTOR ICs including BD45XXXG series (Nch open drain output) and BD46XXXG series (CMOS output), each of which has 26 kinds in every 0.1V step (2.3~4.8V) and three kinds of delay time (50msec, 100msec, 200msec) have developed.
1) Built-in delay time circuit(Fixed delay time by the built-in ±10% of high-accuracy counter timer)
2) No external capacitor for setting delay time required
3) 3 kinds of delay time: 50msec(Typ.)(BD45XX5G,BD46XX5G)
4) Detection voltage: 2.3V ~ 4.8V 0.1V step
5) High-accuracy detection voltage: ±1.0%
6) Ultra low current consumption: 0.85mA typ.
7) Output circuit: Nch open drain(BD45XXXG)
8) Package: SSOP5(SMP5C2)
9) Operating temperature range: -40°C ~ +105°C
Every kind of appliances with microcontroller and logic circuit
ROHM Semiconductor designs and manufactures semiconductors, integrated circuits, and other electronic components for the wireless, computer, automotive, and consumer electronics markets. ROHM Semiconductor's product portfolio ranges from audio/video ICs, wireless audio links, image sensors, noise protection discretes, memory products with double-cell technology, energy-efficient power management components, and LEDs.