ROHM’s BD52□□G/FVE and BD53□□G/FVE series are highly accurate, low current consumption reset IC series with a built-in delay circuit. The lineup was established with tow output types (Nch open drain and CMOS output) and detection voltages range from 2.3V to 6.0V in increments of 0.1V, so that the series may be selected according the application at hand.
1) Detection voltage: 2.3V to 6.0V (Typ.), 0.1V steps
2) High accuracy detection voltage: ±1.0%
3) Ultra-low current consumption: 0.8µA (Typ.)
4) Nch open drain output (BD52□□G/FVE), CMOS output (BD53□□G/FVE)
5) Compact packages VSOF5: BD52□□FVE, BD53□□FVE
SSOP5: BD52□□G, BD53□□G
ROHM Semiconductor designs and manufactures semiconductors, integrated circuits, and other electronic components for the wireless, computer, automotive, and consumer electronics markets. ROHM Semiconductor's product portfolio ranges from audio/video ICs, wireless audio links, image sensors, noise protection discretes, memory products with double-cell technology, energy-efficient power management components, and LEDs.