The BD6370GUL motor driver provides 3 Constant-Voltage Drive / Full-ON Drive H-bridge channels, 1 Constant-Voltage Drive / Linear Constant-Current Drive / Full-ON Drive H-bridge channel, and 1 Constant-Current Drive H-bridge channel, while the BD6758MWV and the BD6758KN provides 4 Full-ONDrive H-bridge channels and 1 Linear Constant-Current Drive H-bridge channel.
A Stepping motor can be used for auto focus and a DC motor for zoom and iris. ROHM offers both an advance type equipped with a D/A converter in all channels and a standard type, allowing selection of the ideal unitdepending on the application.
1) Subminiature 24PIN Wafer-level CSP (Chip Size Package): 2.6 x 2.6 x 0.55mm3
2) Resemblance 6ch drive function (BD6370GUL)
3) Drive type selection (BD6370GUL)
4) Low ON-Resistance Power CMOS output:
All blocks (Const.-V/Full-ON Drive, Const.-V/Const.-C/Full-ON Drive, and Const.-Current Drive) with 1.4ΩTyp. (BD6370GUL)
Full-ON Drive block with 1.2ΩTyp. and Linear Constant-Current Drive block with 1.0ΩTyp. (BD6758MWV / KN)
5) Serial interface 3-line bus control input (BD6370GUL)
6) Built-in Constant-Voltage control 6-bit D/A converter and Constant-Current control 6-bit D/A converter resolution (BD6370GUL)
7) Built-in ±5% high-precision Constant-Voltage Driver (BD6370GUL)
8) Built-in ±3% high-precision Linear Constant-Current Driver
9) Constant-Voltage Drive block and Constant-Current Drive block features phase compensation capacitor-free design
10) 1.2V±3% high-precision reference voltage output (BD6758MWV / KN)
11) Drive mode switching function (BD6758MWV / KN)
12) UVLO (Under Voltage Lockout Protection) function
13) Built-in TSD (Thermal Shut Down) circuit
14) Standby current consumption: 0μA Typ.
ROHM Semiconductor designs and manufactures semiconductors, integrated circuits, and other electronic components for the wireless, computer, automotive, and consumer electronics markets. ROHM Semiconductor's product portfolio ranges from audio/video ICs, wireless audio links, image sensors, noise protection discretes, memory products with double-cell technology, energy-efficient power management components, and LEDs.