Low-power voltage regulator diodes in small hermetically sealed glass SOD80C SMD packages. The diodes are available in the normalized E24 ±2% (BZV55-B) and approx. ±5% (BZV55-C) tolerance range. The series consists of 37 types with nominal working voltages from 2.4 to 75 V
• Total power dissipation: max. 500 mW
• Two tolerance series: ±2%, and approx. ±5%
• Working voltage range: nom. 2.4 to 75 V (E24 range)
• Non-repetitive peak reverse power dissipation: max. 40 W.
• Low voltage stabilizers or voltage references.
Philips Semiconductors was acquired by NXP Semiconductors.
NXP Semiconductors, formerly Philips Semiconductors, has fifty years of innovation and a rich IP portfolio that firmly establishes NXP as Europe's second largest semiconductor company.