• High capacitance has been achieved through precision technologies that enable the use of multiple thinner ceramic dielectric layers.
• A monolithic structure ensures superior mechanical strength and reliability.
• Low ESL and excellent frequency characteristics allow for a circuit design that closely conforms to theoretical values.
• Low self-heating and high ripple resistance due to low ESR.
• General electronic equipment
• Mobile communication equipment
• Power supply circuit
• Office automation equipment
• TV, LED displays
• Servers, PCs, Notebooks, Tablets
- TDK Corporation (Tokyo Denkikagaku Kogyo) was established in December 1935 with the aim of becoming the world's first commercial manufacturer of the magnetic material ferrite. TDK, since then, has continued ceaselessly to turn out a variety of products and services making use of its materials technology, centering on ferrite and ceramics, and processing technology, which draws out the properties of materials to the maximum degree. The founding spirit of TDK, "contribute to culture and industry through creativity," continues to this day to pulsate throughout the company.