• High capacitance has been achieved through precision technologies that enable the use of multiple thinner ceramic dielectric layers.
• A monolithic structure ensures superior mechanical strength and reliability.
• High-accuracy automatic mounting is facilitated through the maintenance of very precise dimensional tolerances.
• Composed of only ceramics and metals, these capacitors provide extremely dependable performance,
exhibiting virtually no degradation even when subjected to temperature extremes.
• Low stray capacitance ensures high conformity with nominal values, thereby simplifying the circuit design
• Low residual inductance assures superior frequency characteristics.
• Because electrostatic capacity has been obtained up to the electrolytic capacitor range, these capacitors offer long service life and are optimally suited for power supply designs that require high levels of reliability.
• Owing to their low ESR and excellent frequency characteristics, these products are optimally suited for
high frequency and high-density type power supplies.
• Electronics equipment
• Mobile communications equipment
• Office automation equipment
• Automotive electronics
• Test and measurement equipment
• Hybrid ICs, etc.
• Charge pump
- TDK Corporation (Tokyo Denkikagaku Kogyo) was established in December 1935 with the aim of becoming the world's first commercial manufacturer of the magnetic material ferrite. TDK, since then, has continued ceaselessly to turn out a variety of products and services making use of its materials technology, centering on ferrite and ceramics, and processing technology, which draws out the properties of materials to the maximum degree. The founding spirit of TDK, "contribute to culture and industry through creativity," continues to this day to pulsate throughout the company.