1) Built-In Biasing Resistor
2) Built-in bias resistors enable the configuration of an inverter circuit without connecting external input resistors (see inner circuit) .
3) The bias resistors consist of thin-film resistors with complete isolation to allow negative biasing of the input. They also have the advantage of completely eliminating parasitic effects.
4) Only the on/off conditions need to be set for operation, making the circuit design easy.
5) Complementary NPN Types: DTC143T series
6) Complex transistors: EMB3/ UMB3N/ IMB3A/EMA3/ UMA3N/ FMA3A （PNP type）
7) Lead Free/RoHS Compliant.
Switching circuit, Inverter circuit, Interface circuit, Driver circuit
ROHM Semiconductor designs and manufactures semiconductors, integrated circuits, and other electronic components for the wireless, computer, automotive, and consumer electronics markets. ROHM Semiconductor's product portfolio ranges from audio/video ICs, wireless audio links, image sensors, noise protection discretes, memory products with double-cell technology, energy-efficient power management components, and LEDs.