The EL5462 is a current feedback amplifier with a bandwidth of 500MHz which makes this amplifier ideal for today’s high speed video and monitor applications.
With a supply current of just 1.5mA per amplifier and the ability to run from a single supply voltage from 5V to 12V, the EL5462 is also ideal for handheld, portable or battery powered equipment.
The EL5462 is available in a 14-pin SO package and operates over the industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
• 500MHz -3dB bandwidth
• 4000V/µs slew rate
• 1.5mA supply current per amplifier
• Single and dual supply operation, from 5V to 12V supply span
• High speed, 1.4GHz product available (EL5167 & EL5167)
• High speed, 4mA, 630MHz product available (EL5164 & EL5165)
• Pb-free available (RoHS compliant)
• Battery-powered equipment
• Handheld, portable devices
• Video amplifiers
• Cable drivers
• RGB amplifiers
• Test equipment
• Current-to-voltage converters
is a market leader in power management and precision analog technology
for many of the most rigorous applications in the computing, consumer,
and industrial markets. The company supplies a full range of power IC
solutions including battery management, computing power, display power,
regulators and controllers, and power modules; as well as precision
analog components such as amplifiers and buffers, proximity and light
sensors, data converters, timing products, optoelectronics and interface
products. As a major supplier to the military and aerospace industries,
Intersil’s product development methodologies reflect experience
designing products to meet the highest standards for reliability and
performance in challenging environments.