The FAN8040G3 is a monolithic integrated circuit, suitable for 4-channel motor driver which drives tracking actuator, focus actuator, sled motor and spindle motor of compack disk player system.
• 4-channel Balanced Transformerless (BTL) Driver
• 3-channels PWM input direct-coupled type include internal filters.
• Separated power supply voltages (PVCC1: CH1 and CH2, PVCC2: CH3 and CH4)
• Built-in input pin selection function of channel 4
• Built-in OP-amplifier
• Built-in Power Save function
• Built-in Thermal Shutdown Circuit (TSD)
• Operating ranges: 4.5~ 13.2V
• Compact Disk Player (CDP)
• Video Compact Disk Player (VCD)
• Other Compact Disk Media
Fairchild has a rich history as a pioneer in the semiconductor industry and that pioneering spirit endures today. In an era where diversity can dilute focus and hamper innovation, we specialize in the development and manufacturing of a complete portfolio of low- to high-power solutions for the mobile, industrial, cloud, automotive, lighting, and computing industries. Fairchild is one of the most reliable partners in the industry, offering the shortest time from concept to silicon, expert FAEs for customer support, and a flexible, multi-source supply chain. Our vision is clear – anticipate the power efficiencies demanded by tomorrow’s electronic products and deliver an amazing design experience