1. The GCM series meet AEC-Q200 requirements.
2. Higher resistance of solder-leaching due to the Ni-barriered termination, applicable for reflow-soldering, and flow-soldering (GCM18/21/31 type only).
3. The operating temperature range of R7/C7/5C series: -55 to 125 degree C.
4. A wide selection of sizes is available, from miniature LxWxT:0.6x0.3x0.3mm to LxWxT: 3.2x2.5x2.5mm.
5. The GCM series is available in paper or embossed tape and reel packaging for automatic placement.
6. The GCM series is lead free product.
Automotive electronic equipment (Power-train, safety equipment)