The H11L1, 2, 3, 4 series are optically coupled isolators consisting of a Gallium Arsenide infrared emitting diode and a Microprocessor Compatible Schmitt trigger output mounted in a standard 6 pin dual in line package.
● Options :-
10mm lead spread - add G after part no.
Surface mount - add SM after part no.
Tape&reel - add SMT&R after part no.
● High data rate, 1MHz typical (NRZ)
● Microprocessor compatible drive
● Logic compatible output sinks 16
milliamperes at 0.4 volts maximum
● High Isolation Voltage (5kVRMS,7kVPK)
● High common mode rejection ratio
● Fast switching : t rise, t fall = 100nS typical
● Wide supply voltage capability,compatible
with all popular logic systems
● Guaranteed On / Off threshold hysteresis
● Logic to logic isolator
● Line receiver-eliminates noise and
● Programmable current level sensor
● AC to TTL conversion - square wave
● Digital programming of power supplies
● Interfaces computers with peripherals