The H11LX series of devices each consist of a GaAs infrared emitting diode optically coupled a high speed integrated circuit detector. The output detector incorporates a Schmitt trigger, which provides hysteresis for noise immunity and pulse shaping.
The devices are in a 6-pin DIP package and available in wide-lead spacing and SMD option.
• High data rate, 1MHz typical (NRZ)
• Free from latch up and oscilliation throughout voltage and
• Microprocessor compatible drive
• Logic compatible output sinks 16mA at 0.4V maximum
• Guaranteed on/off threshold hysteresis
• Wide supply voltage capability, compatible with all popular logic
• High isolation voltage between input and output (Viso=5000 V rms )
• Compact dual-in-line package
• Pb free and RoHS compliant.
• UL approved (No. E214129)
• VDE approval (No.132249 )
• SEMKO approved
• NEMKO approved
• DEMKO approved
• FIMKO approved
• CSA approved (No. 2007798)
● Logic to logic isolator
● Programmable current level sensor
● Line receiver － eliminate noise and transient problems
● AC to TTL conversion － square wave shaping
● Digital programming of power supplies
● Interfaces computers with peripherals