The HA13164AH is a compact multiple voltage regulator for car audio system. The outputs of this IC output consist of regulated 5.7 V output for a microcontroller, regulated 8 V output for CD driver, regulated 9.0 V output for audio control, regulated 10 V output for illuminations and regulated 5 V output, VCC-dependent output for external output and VCC-dependent output for remote-ANT.
• ACC power monitor circuit is built-in as to detect low voltage.
• Low saturation output (PNP output) used for audio output.
• Adjustable voltage for illumination output by changing an external resistor.
• Output current limit circuit to avoid device destruction caused by shorted output, etc.
• High surge input protector against VCC and ACC.
• Built in a thermal shutdown circuit to prevent against the thermal destruction.
Renesas Electronics is a semiconductor company with an
outstanding portfolio of global market-leading products. Renesas has the
technology and capabilities to deliver almost everything required in an
age focusing on human needs, including security technologies,
miniaturization and power-saving technologies, networking, and interface
technologies. Renesas aims to stay one step ahead and to be the true
intelligent chip solution provider — the world leader in its field.