The IC products in this series are primary control switchingregulator control IC’s appropriate for obtaining stabilized DC voltages from commercial AC power.
• Operating frequencies up to a high 600 kHz
• Built-in pre-driver circuit for driving power MOS FET
• Built-in timer latch over-current protection function (HA16107)
• The OCL enables intermittent operation by an ON/OFF timer for prevention of secondary overcurrent. (HA16108)
• The UVL function (under voltage lockout) is applied to both Vin and Vref.
• ON/OFF reset: an auto-reset function which is based on the time constant of an external capacitor and observation of drops in Vin.
• Since the over-voltage protection function OVP (the TL pin) only observes voltage drops in Vin, it is possible to use the OVP and ON/OFF pin for independent purposes.
• Built-in 34 V Zener diode between Vin and ground.
• 6.45 V reference voltage
• Triangle wave generator
• Error amplifier
• Under voltage lockout protector
• PWM comparator
• Pulse-by-pulse current limitting
• Timer-latch current limitting (HA16107)
• ON/OFF timer function (HA16108)
• Soft start and quick shutdown
• Output circuit for power MOS FET driving
Renesas Electronics is a semiconductor company with an
outstanding portfolio of global market-leading products. Renesas has the
technology and capabilities to deliver almost everything required in an
age focusing on human needs, including security technologies,
miniaturization and power-saving technologies, networking, and interface
technologies. Renesas aims to stay one step ahead and to be the true
intelligent chip solution provider — the world leader in its field.