The HCF4010 device is a monolithic integrated circuit fabricated in MOS (metal oxide semiconductor) technology available in an SO16 package.
It is a non-inverting hex buffer/converter and can be used as a CMOS to TTL logic level converter, as a current “sink” or “source” driver, or as a multiplexer (1 to 6).
It is the preferred replacement of the HCF4050B n buffer applications.
• Propagation delay time
– tPD = 50 ns (typ.) at VDD = 10 V, CL = 50 pF
• High to low level logic conversion
• Multiplexer: 1 to 6 or 6 to 1
• High “sink” and “source” current capability
• Quiescent current specified up to 20 V
• 5 V, 10 V and 15 V parametric ratings
• Input leakage current
• II = 100 nA (max.) at VDD = 18 V, TA = 25 °C
100% tested for quiescent current
• ESD performance
– CDM: 1 kV
– HBM: 1 kV
– MM: 150 V
STMicroelectronics is a global independent semiconductor company and is a leader in developing and delivering semiconductor solutions across the spectrum of microelectronics applications. An unrivaled combination of silicon and system expertise, manufacturing strength, Intellectual Property (IP) portfolio and strategic partners positions the Company at the forefront of System-on-Chip (SoC) technology and its products play a key role in enabling today's convergence trends