The HD74HC238 has 3 binary select inputs (A, B and C). If the device is enabled these inputs determine which one of the eight normally high outputs will go low. Two active low and one active high enables (G1, G2A and G2B) are provided to ease the cascading of decoders.
• High Speed Operation: tpd (Data to Y) = 15 ns typ (CL = 50 pF)
• High Output Current: Fanout of 10 LSTTL Loads
• Wide Operating Voltage: VCC = 2 to 6 V
• Low Input Current: 1 µA max
• Low Quiescent Supply Current: ICC (static) = 4 µA max (Ta = 25°C)
Renesas Electronics is a semiconductor company with an
outstanding portfolio of global market-leading products. Renesas has the
technology and capabilities to deliver almost everything required in an
age focusing on human needs, including security technologies,
miniaturization and power-saving technologies, networking, and interface
technologies. Renesas aims to stay one step ahead and to be the true
intelligent chip solution provider — the world leader in its field.