The HT71xx-1 series is a set of three-terminal low power high voltage regulators implemented in CMOS technology. They allow input voltages as high as 24V. They are available with several fixed output voltages ranging from 2.1V to 5.0V. CMOS technology ensures low voltage drop and low quiescent current.
Although designed primarily as fixed voltage regulators, these devices can be used with external components to obtain variable voltages and currents.
• Low power consumption
• Low voltage drop
• Low temperature coefficient
• High input voltage (up to 24V)
• Output voltage accuracy: tolerance ±3%
• TO92, SOT89 and SOT23-5 package
• Battery-powered equipment
• Communication equipment
• Audio/Video equipment