The ICS1893CF is a low-power, physical-layer device (PHY) that supports the ISO/IEC 10Base-T and 100Base-TX Carrier-Sense Multiple Access/Collision Detection (CSMA/CD) Ethernet standards, ISO/IEC 8802-3. The ICS1893CF is intended for MII, Node applications that require the Auto-MDIX feature that automatically corrects crossover errors in plant wiring.
• Supports category 5 cables with attenuation in excess of 24dB at 100 MHz.
• Single-chip, fully integrated PHY provides PCS, PMA, PMD, and AUTONEG sub layers functions of IEEE standard.
• 10Base-T and 100Base-TX IEEE 8802.3 compliant
• Single 3.3V power supply
• Highly configurable, supports:
– Media Independent Interface (MII)
– Auto-Negotiation with Parallel detection
– Node applications, managed or unmanaged
– 10M or 100M full and half-duplex modes
– Loopback mode for Diagnostic Functions
– Auto-MDI/MDIX crossover correction
• Low-power CMOS (typically 400 mW)
• Power-Down mode typically 21mW
• Clock and crystal supported
• Fully integrated, DSP-based PMD includes:
– Adaptive equalization and baseline-wander correction
– Transmit wave shaping and stream cipher scrambler
– MLT-3 encoder and NRZ/NRZI encoder
• Small footprint 48-pin 300 mil. SSOP package
• Also available in small footprint 56-pin 8x8 MLF2 package
• Available in Industrial Temp and Lead Free