The IP140MA and IP78M00A series of voltage regulators are fixed output regulators intended for local, on-card voltage regulation. These devices are available in 5, 12, and 15 volt options and are capable of delivering in excess of 500mA over temperature.
The A-suffix devices are fully specified at 0.5A, provide 0.01% / V line regulation, 0.3% / A load regulation, and ±1% output voltage tolerance at room temperature. Protection features include safe operating area, current limiting and thermal shutdown.
• OUTPUT CURRENT UP TO 0.5A
• OUTPUT VOLTAGES OF 5, 12, 15V
• 0.01% / V LINE REGULATION
• 0.3% / A LOAD REGULATION
• THERMAL OVERLOAD PROTECTION
• SHORT CIRCUIT PROTECTION
• OUTPUT TRANSISTOR SOA PROTECTION
• 1% VOLTAGE TOLERANCE (–A VERSIONS)