Third Generation HEXFET®s from International Rectifier provide the designer with the best combination of fast switching, ruggedized device design, low on-resistance and cost-effectiveness.
The TO-247 package is preferred for commercial-industrial applications where higher power levels preclude the use of TO-220 devices. The TO-247 is similar but superior to the earlier TO-218 package because of its isolated mounting hole. It also provides greater creepage distance between pins to meet the requirements of most safety specifications.
This plated and leadformed version of the TO-247 package allows the package to be surface mounted in an application.
● Dynamic dv/dt Rating
● Repetitive Avalanche Rated
● Isolated Central Mounting Hole
● Fast Switching
● Ease of Paralleling
● Simple Drive Requirements
● Solder plated and leadformed for surface mounting
● SMPS, UPS, Welding and High Speed Power Switching