This Zener Voltage Regulator series is military qualified to MIL-PRF-
19500/356 and is ideal for high-reliability applications where a failure cannot be tolerated. These industry-recognized 5Watt Zener Voltage Regulators are hermetically sealed with voidless-glass construction using an internalmetallurgicalbond. It includes Zener selectionsfrom3.3 to 390
volts in standard 5% tolerances as wellas tighter tolerancesidentified by different suffix letters onthe part number. They are also available in surface-mount packages (see separatedata sheetfor 1N4954US thru 1N4996US, 1N5968US thru 1N5969US, and 1N6632US thru 1N6637US).
Microsemi also offers numerous other Zener products to meet higher and lower power ratings in boththru-hole and surface mount packages.
• Popular JEDEC registered series
• Voidless hermetically sealed glass package
• Extremelyrobust construction
• Internal “Category I”Metallurgical bonds for 1N4954 thru 1N4996, and “Category III” for 1N6632 thru 1N6637 as wellas 1N5968thru 1N5959
• JAN, JANTX, JANTXV, and JANS available per MIL PRF-19500/356
• Surface mount equivalents alsoavailable inasquare end-cap MELFconfiguration with“US” suffix (see separate data sheet for 1N4954US thru 1N4996US, 1N6632US thru 1N6637US and 1N5968US thru 1N5969US
• Regulates voltage over a broad operating current and temperature range
• Extensive selection from 3.3 to 390 V
• Standard voltage tolerances are plus/minus 5% with no suffix
• Tight tolerancesavailable in plus or minus 2%or 1% withC or D suffixrespectively
• Flexibleaxial-lead mounting terminals
• Nonsensitive to ESD per MIL-STD-750 Method 1020
• Inherentlyradiation hard as described in Microsemi MicroNote 050
Microsemi Corporation offers a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor and system solutions for aerospace & defense, communications, data center and industrial markets. Products include high-performance and radiation-hardened analog mixed-signal integrated circuits, FPGAs, SoCs and ASICs; power management products; timing and synchronization devices and precise time solutions, setting the world’s standard for time; voice processing devices; RF solutions; discrete components; enterprise storage and communication solutions, security technologies and scalable anti-tamper products; Ethernet solutions; Power-over-Ethernet ICs and midspans; as well as custom design capabilities and services.
Microsemi is now a subsidiary of Microchip Technology Inc.