These lowcapacitance diode arrays are multiple, discrete, isolatedjunctions fabricated by a planar process and mounted in a 14-PINceramic DIP packagefor useas steering diodes protecting up to seven I/O ports from ESD, EFT,or surge by directing them either to the positive sideof the power supply line or to ground (seeFigure 1).
• Hermetic Ceramic Package
• Isolated Diodesto Eliminate Cross-Talk Voltages
• High BreakdownVoltage VBR >75 V at 5 µA
• LowLeakage IR<100nA at 40V
• LowCapacitance C <4.0 pF
• Switching Speeds less than10ns
• Options for screening inaccordance with MIL-PRF-19500/474 for JAN, JANTX, JANTXV, and JANS are available byadding MQ, MX, MV, or MSP prefixes respectivelyto part numbers. For example, designate MX1N6511 for a JANTX screen.
• High Frequency DataLines
• RS-232& RS-422 Interface Networks
• Ethernet: 10 Base T
• Computer I/O Ports
• Switching CoreDrivers
• IEC 61000-4 Compatible (seecircuit in figure1)
61000-4-2 ESD: Air 15 kV, contact 8 kW
61000-4-4 (EFT): 40 A – 5/50 ns
61000-4-5 (surge): 12 A 8/20 µs
Microsemi Corporation offers a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor and system solutions for aerospace & defense, communications, data center and industrial markets. Products include high-performance and radiation-hardened analog mixed-signal integrated circuits, FPGAs, SoCs and ASICs; power management products; timing and synchronization devices and precise time solutions, setting the world’s standard for time; voice processing devices; RF solutions; discrete components; enterprise storage and communication solutions, security technologies and scalable anti-tamper products; Ethernet solutions; Power-over-Ethernet ICs and midspans; as well as custom design capabilities and services.
Microsemi is now a subsidiary of Microchip Technology Inc.