The popular 1N746 thru 1N759A and 1N4370 thru 1N4372A series of 0.5 watt Zener Voltage Regulators provides a selection from 2.4 to 12 volts in standard 5% or 10% tolerances as well as tighter tolerances identified by different suffix letters on the part number. These glass axial-leaded DO-35 Zeners are also available with an internal-metallurgical-bond option by adding a “-1” suffix. These are also available in JAN, JANTX, and JANTXV military qualifications. Microsemi also offers numerous other Zener products to meet higher and lower power applications.
• JEDEC registered 1N746 thru 1N759A and 1N4370 thru 1N4372A series
• Internal metallurgical bond option available by adding a “-1” suffix
• Also available in JAN, JANTX, and JANTXV qualifications per MIL-PRF-19500/127 by adding the JAN, JANTX, or JANTXV prefixes to part numbers for desired level of screening as well as –1” suffix; (e.g. JANTX1N751A-1, JANTXV1N758C-1, etc.)
• Military Surface Mount equivalents also available in DO-213AA by adding a UR-1 suffix in addition to the JAN, JANTX, and JANTXV prefix; e.g. JANTX1N962BUR-1 (see separate data sheet)
• Commercial Surface Mount equivalents available as MLL746 to MLL759A and MLL4370 to MLL4372A including the “-1” suffix in the DO-213AA MELF style package (consult factory for others)
• DO-7 glass body axial-leaded Zener equivalents are also available
APPLICATIONS / BENEFITS
• Regulates voltage over a broad operating current and temperature range
• Selection from 2.4 to 12 V
• Standard voltage tolerances are plus/minus 5% with A suffix identification and 10 % with no suffix
• Tight tolerances available in plus or minus 2% or 1% with C or D suffix respectively
• Flexible axial-lead mounting terminals
• Nonsensitive to ESD per MIL-STD-750 Method 1020
• Minimal capacitance (see Figure 3)
• Inherently radiation hard as described in Microsemi MicroNote 050
Microsemi Corporation offers a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor and system solutions for aerospace & defense, communications, data center and industrial markets. Products include high-performance and radiation-hardened analog mixed-signal integrated circuits, FPGAs, SoCs and ASICs; power management products; timing and synchronization devices and precise time solutions, setting the world’s standard for time; voice processing devices; RF solutions; discrete components; enterprise storage and communication solutions, security technologies and scalable anti-tamper products; Ethernet solutions; Power-over-Ethernet ICs and midspans; as well as custom design capabilities and services.
Microsemi is now a subsidiary of Microchip Technology Inc.