The JEDEC registered 1N2970B through 1N3015B and 1N3993A through 1N3998A series are 10W Zener diodes with voltage regulation values between 3.9 and 200V. They are available in JAN, JANTX, and JANTXV military qualification grades on most voltage values.
• Internal solder bond construction.
• Hermetically sealed (welded).
• Zener regulation voltages from 3.9 V to 200 V.
• Standard and reverse polarities are available.
• Consult factory for surface mount equivalents.
• JAN, JANTX, and JANTXV qualifications are available per MIL-PRF-19500/124.
• RoHS compliant devices available by adding “e3” suffix (commercial grade only).
Microsemi Corporation offers a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor and system solutions for aerospace & defense, communications, data center and industrial markets. Products include high-performance and radiation-hardened analog mixed-signal integrated circuits, FPGAs, SoCs and ASICs; power management products; timing and synchronization devices and precise time solutions, setting the world’s standard for time; voice processing devices; RF solutions; discrete components; enterprise storage and communication solutions, security technologies and scalable anti-tamper products; Ethernet solutions; Power-over-Ethernet ICs and midspans; as well as custom design capabilities and services.
Microsemi is now a subsidiary of Microchip Technology Inc.