The 1N4099UR thru 1N4135UR and 1N4614UR thru 1N4627UR series of 0.5 watt glass surface mount DO-213AA Zener voltage regulators provides a selection from 1.8 to 100 volts in standard 5% tolerances as well as tighter tolerances identified by different suffix letters on the part number. These are also available with an internal-metallurgical-bond option by adding a “-1” suffix (see separate data sheet) including JAN, JANTX, and JANTXV military qualifications. Microsemi also offers numerous other Zener products to meet higher and lower power applications.
• Surface mount equivalent to JEDEC registered 1N4099 thru 1N4135 and 1N4614 thru 1N4627 series
• Internal metallurgical bond option available by adding a “-1” suffix that also includes JAN, JANTX, and JANTXV qualifications per MIL-PRF-19500/435 (see separate data sheet for same part numbers with “-1” suffix)
• DO-7 or DO-35 glass body axial-leaded Zener equivalents also available per JEDEC registration (see separate data sheet for part numbers 1N4099 thru 1N4135 and 1N4614 thru 1N4627 series
APPLICATIONS / BENEFITS
• Regulates voltage over a broad operating current and temperature range
• Extensive selection from 1.8 to 100 V
• Standard voltage tolerances are plus/minus 5% with no suffix
• Tight tolerances available in plus or minus 2% or 1% with C or D suffix respectively
• Hermetically sealed surface mount package
• Nonsensitive to ESD per MIL-STD-750 Method 1020
• Minimal capacitance (see Figure 3)
• Inherently radiation hard as described in Microsemi MicroNote 050
Microsemi Corporation offers a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor and system solutions for aerospace & defense, communications, data center and industrial markets. Products include high-performance and radiation-hardened analog mixed-signal integrated circuits, FPGAs, SoCs and ASICs; power management products; timing and synchronization devices and precise time solutions, setting the world’s standard for time; voice processing devices; RF solutions; discrete components; enterprise storage and communication solutions, security technologies and scalable anti-tamper products; Ethernet solutions; Power-over-Ethernet ICs and midspans; as well as custom design capabilities and services.
Microsemi is now a subsidiary of Microchip Technology Inc.