The LP2987/8 are fixed-output 200 mA precision LDO voltage regulators with power-ON reset delay which can be implemented using a single external capacitor.
The LP2988 is specifically designed for noise-critical applications. A single external capacitor connected to the Bypass pin reduces regulator output noise.
• Ultra Low Dropout Voltage
• Power-ON Reset Delay Requires Only One
• Bypass Pin for Reduced Output Noise
• Specified Continuous Output Current 200 mA
• Specified Peak Output Current > 250 mA
• SOIC-8 and VSSOP-8 Surface Mount Packages
• <2 μA Quiescent Current when Shutdown
• Low Ground Pin Current at All Loads
• 0.5% Output Voltage Accuracy (“A” Grade)
• Wide Supply Voltage Range (16V Max)
• Overtemperature/overcurrent Protection
• −40°C to +125°C Junction Temperature Range
• Cellular Phone
• Palmtop/Laptop Computer
• Camcorder, Personal Stereo, Camera
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.