Sirenza Microdevices’ SGL-0363Z is a low power, low noise amplifier. It is designed for 2.7 to 3.3V battery operation. The matching networks are implemented externally which allows for optimum narrow-band performance with 20dB typical gain and 1.1dB noise figure from 200-900MHz. This RFIC uses the latest Silicon Germanium HBT process.
The matte tin finish on Sirenza’s lead-free “Z” package is applied using a post annealing process to mitigate tin whisker formation and is RoHS compliant per EU Directive 2002/95. The package body is manufactured with green molding compounds that contain no antimony trioxide or halogenated fire retardants.
• Lead Free, RoHS Compliant & Green Package
• Low Power Consumption, 5.7mA @ 3.3V
• External Input Noise Match
• High Gain and Low Noise, 20dB and 1.1dB respectively @ 900MHz
• Operates from 2.7 to 3.3V
• Power Shutdown Capability using VPC
• 500V ESD, Class 1B
• Small Package: SOT-363
• High input overdrive capability, +18dBm
• Low Power LNA for ISM, Cellular and Mobile Communications