The LB1854M is a three-phase brushless motor driver IC and is optimal, in particular, for driving VCR capstan and drum motors.
• 120° voltage linear drive technique
• The LB1854M soft switching scheme allows smaller external capacitors to be used (e.g., chip capacitors).
• Built-in thermal-shutdown function
• Built-in overcurrent protection circuit
• Built-in FG amplifiers (operational amplifier and Schmitt amplifier)
• Control start voltage set by an external voltage
• The output current feedback level can be changed by changing the control gain to one of two levels.