These quadruple 2-line to 1-line data selectors/multiplexers are designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The LVC257A devices are designed to multiplex signals from 4-bit data sources to 4-output data lines in bus-organized systems. The 3-state outputs do not load the data lines when the output-enable (OE) input is at a high logic level.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3-V or 5-V devices. This feature allows the use of these devices as translators in a mixed 3.3-V/5-V system environment.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
• Operate From 1.65 V to 3.6 V
• Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
• Max tpd of 4.6 ns at 3.3 V
• Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
<0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
• Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
>2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
• Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per
• ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
– 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
– 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.