This LF353 device is a low-cost, high-speed, JFET input operational amplifier with very low input offset voltage. It requires low supply current yet maintains a large gain-bandwidth product and a fast slew rate. In addition, the matched high-voltage JFET input provides very low input bias and offset currents.
The LF353 can be used in applications such as high speed integrators, digital-to-analog converters, sample-and-hold circuits, and many other circuits. The LF353 is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.
• Low Input Bias Current 50 pA Typical
• Low Input Noise Current 0.01 pA/√Hz Typical
• Low Supply Current 3.6 mA Typical
• High Input Impedance 1012 Ω Typical
• Internally-Trimmed Offset Voltage
• Gain Bandwidth 3 MHz Typical
• High Slew Rate 13 V/µs Typical
• Motor Integrated Systems: UPS
• Drives and Control Solutions: AC Inverter and VF Drives
• Renewables: Solar Inverters
• Pro Audio Mixers
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.