The LM27313/-Q1 switching regulator is a current-mode boost converter with a fixed operating frequency of 1.6 MHz.
The use of the SOT-23 package, made possible by the minimal losses of the 800-mA switch, and the small inductors and capacitors result in extremely high power density. The 30-V internal switch makes these solutions perfect for boosting to voltages of 5 V to 28 V.
• LM27313-Q1 is an Automotive-Grade Product that is AEC-Q100 Grade 1 Qualified (–40°C to +125°C Operating Junction Temperature)
• 30-V DMOS FET Switch
• 1.6-MHz Switching Frequency
• Low RDS(ON) DMOS FET
• Switch Current up to 800 mA
• Wide Input Voltage Range (2.7 V to 14 V)
• Low Shutdown Current (< 1 µA)
• 5-Lead SOT-23 Package
• Uses Tiny Capacitors and Inductors
• Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limiting
• Internally Compensated
• White LED Current Source
• PDAs and Palm-Top Computers
• Digital Cameras
• Portable Phones, Games, and Media Players
• GPS Devices
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.