These comparators are designed for use in level detection, low−level sensing and memory applications in consumer, automotive, and industrial electronic applications.
• Single or Split Supply Operation
• Low Input Bias Current: 25 nA (Typ)
• Low Input Offset Current: ±5.0 nA (Typ)
• Low Input Offset Voltage
• Input Common Mode Voltage Range to GND
• Low Output Saturation Voltage: 130 mV (Typ) @ 4.0 mA
• TTL and CMOS Compatible
• ESD Clamps on the Inputs Increase Reliability without Affecting Device Operation
• NCV Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring Site and Control Changes
• Pb−Free Packages are Available
ON Semiconductor - ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom solutions to help design engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power supply applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.