LM3171 -> Correct Partnumber : LM317L
The LM317L is an adjustable three-terminal positive-voltage regulator capable of supplying 100 mA over an output-voltage range of 1.2 V to 32 V. It is exceptionally easy to use and requires only two external resistors to set the output voltage.
• Output Voltage Range Adjustable 1.25 V to 32 V When Used With External Resistor Divider
• Output Current Capability of 100 mA
• Input Regulation Typically 0.01% Per Input-Voltage Change
• Output Regulation Typically 0.5%
• Ripple Rejection Typically 80 dB
• For Higher Output Current Requirements,See LM317M (500 mA) and LM317 (1.5 A)
• Electronic Points of Sale
• Medical, Health, and Fitness Applications
• Appliances and White Goods
• TV Set-Top Boxes
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.