The LM324 consist of four independent, high gain, internally frequency compensated operational amplifiers which were designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide voltage range. Operation from split power supplies is also possible and the low power supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage. Application areas include transducer amplifier, DC gain blocks and all the conventional OP amp circuits which now can be easily implemented in single power supply systems.
● Large DC voltage gain: 100dB
● Wide power supply range: Vcc=3V~32V(or Vcc=±1.5V~±16V)
● Input common-mode voltage range includes ground.
● Large output voltage swing :0V~Vcc-1.5V
● Power drain suitable for battery operation
● Internally frequency compensated for unity gain
● Wide bandwidth(unity gain) 1MHz
● Very low supply current drain(700µA)—essentially independent of supply voltage
● Low input biasing current 45nA
● Low input offset voltage 2mV and offset current 5nA
● Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage
● Compatible with all forms of logic