The LM124/SA534/LM2902 series consists of four independent, high-gain, internally frequency-compensated operational amplifiers designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages.
• Internally frequency-compensated for unity gain
• Large DC voltage gain: 100dB
• Wide bandwidth (unity gain): 1MHz (temperature-compensated)
• Wide power supply range Single supply: 3VDC to 30VDC or dual
supplies: ±1.5VDC to ±15VDC
• Very low supply current drain: essentially independent of supply
voltage (1mW/op amp at +5VDC)
• Low input biasing current: 45nADC (temperature-compensated)
• Low input offset voltage: 2mVDC and offset current: 5nADC
• Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage
• Large output voltage: 0VDC to VCC-1.5VDC swing
Philips Semiconductors was acquired by NXP Semiconductors.
NXP Semiconductors, formerly Philips Semiconductors, has fifty years of innovation and a rich IP portfolio that firmly establishes NXP as Europe's second largest semiconductor company.