The LM237 and LM337 are adjustable 3-terminal negative-voltage regulators capable of supplying in excess of –1.5 A over an output voltage range of –1.2 V to –37 V. They require only two external resistors to set the output voltage and one output capacitor for frequency compensation.
• Output Voltage Range Adjustable From –1.2 V to –37 V
• Output Current Capability of 1.5 A Max
• Input Regulation Typically 0.01% Per Input- Voltage Change
• Output Regulation Typically 0.3%
• Peak Output Current Constant Over Temperature Range of Regulator
• Ripple Rejection Typically 77 dB
• Direct Replacement for Industry-Standard LM237 and LM337
• Applications Requiring Negative Output Voltage or Precision Current Regulation
• Consumer Electronics
• End Equipment
• Portable Applications
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.