The LM339 consists of four independent precision voltage comparators, with an offset voltage specification as low as 20㎷ max for each comparator, which were designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages.
Operation from split power supplies is also possible and the low power supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage.
These comparators also have a unique characteristic in that the input common-mode voltage range includes ground, even though they are operated from a single power supply voltage.
The LM339 series was designed to directly interface with TTL and CMOS.
When operated from both plus and minus power supplies, the LM339 series will directly interface with MOS logic where their low power drain is a distinct advantage over standard comparators.
● Wide single supply voltage range 2.0VDC TO 36VDC or dural supplies ±1.0VDC to ±18VDC
● Very low supply current drain (0.8㎃) independent of supply voltage (1.0㎽/comparator at 5.0VDC)
● Low input biasing current 25㎁
● Low input offset current ±5㎁ and offset voltage
● Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
● Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage
● Low output 250㎷ at 4㎃ saturation voltage
● Output voltage compatible with TTL, DTL, ECL, MOS and CMOS logic system
● Moisture Sensitivity Level 3
● A/D Converters
● Wide range VOC
● MOS clock generator
● Hihg voltage logic gate