The LM833-N is a dual general purpose operational amplifier designed with particular emphasis on performance in audio systems.
This dual amplifier IC utilizes new circuit and processing techniques to deliver low noise, high speed and wide bandwidth without increasing external components or decreasing stability. The LM833-N is internally compensated for all closed loop gains and is therefore optimized for all preamp and high level stages in PCM and HiFi systems.
The LM833-N is pin-for-pin compatible with industry standard dual operational amplifiers.
• Wide Dynamic Range: >140dB
• Low Input Noise Voltage: 4.5nV/√Hz
• High Slew Rate: 7 V/μs (typ); 5V/μs (Min)
• High Gain Bandwidth: 15MHz (typ); 10MHz (Min)
• Wide Power Bandwidth: 120KHz
• Low Distortion: 0.002%
• Low Offset Voltage: 0.3mV
• Large Phase Margin: 60°
• Available in 8 Pin VSSOP Package
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.