The LMC6032 is a CMOS dual operational amplifier which can operate from either a single supply or dual supplies. Its performance features include an input common-mode range that reaches ground, low input bias current, and high voltage gain into realistic loads, such as 2 kΩ and 600 Ω. This chip is built with TIs advanced Double-Poly Silicon-Gate CMOS process.
See the LMC6034 datasheet for a CMOS quad operational amplifier with these same features. For higher performance characteristics refer to the LMC662.
• Specified for 2 kΩ and 600 Ω Loads
• High Voltage Gain: 12 dB
• Low Offset Voltage Drift: 2.3 μV/°C
• Ultra Low Input Bias Current: 40 fA
• Input Common-mode Range Includes V−
• Operating Range From +5V to +15V Supply
• ISS = 400 μA/Amplifier; Independent of V+
• Low Distortion: 0.01% at 10 kHz
• Slew Rate: 1.1 V/μs
• Improved Performance Over TLC272
• High-Impedance Buffer or Preamplifier
• Current-to-Voltage Converter
• Long-Term Integrator
• Sample-and-Hold Circuit
• Medical Instrumentation
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.