The LMV34x devices are single, dual, and quad CMOS operational amplifiers, respectively, with low voltage, low power, and rail-to-rail output swing capabilities. The PMOS input stage offers an ultra-low input bias current of 1 pA (typical) and an offset voltage of 0.25 mV (typical). The single-supply amplifier is designed specifically for low-voltage (2.7 V to 5 V) operation, with a wide common-mode input voltage range that typically extends from –0.2 V to 0.8 V from the positive supply rail. The LMV341 (single) also offers a shutdown (SHDN) pin that can be used to disable the device. In shutdown mode, the supply current is reduced to 33 nA (typical). Additional features of the family are a 20-nV/√Hz voltage noise at 10 kHz, 1-MHz unity-gain bandwidth, 1-V/μs slew rate, and 100-μA current consumption per channel.
Offered in both the SOT-23 and smaller SC70 packages, the LMV341 is suitable for the most space constraint applications. The LMV342 dual device is offered in the standard SOIC and VSSOP packages. An extended industrial temperature range from –40°C to 125°C makes these devices suitable in a wide variety of commercial and industrial environments.
• 2.7-V and 5-V Performance
• Rail-to-Rail Output Swing
• Input Bias Current:1 pA (Typical)
• Input Offset Voltage: 0.25 mV (Typical)
• Low Supply Current: 100 μA (Typical)
• Low Shutdown Current: 45 pA (Typical)
• Gain Bandwidth of 1 MHz (Typical)
• Slew Rate: 1 V/μs (Typical)
• Turnon Time From Shutdown: 5 μs (Typical)
• Input Referred Voltage Noise (at 10 kHz):
• ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
– 2000-V Human-Body Model (HBM)
– 750-V Charged-device model (CDM)
• Cordless and Cellular Phones
• Consumer Electronics (Laptops, PDAs)
• Audio Preamplifiers for Voice
• Portable, Battery-Powered Electronic Equipment
• Supply-Current Monitoring
• Battery Monitoring
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.