The LMV7219 is a low-power, high-speed comparator with internal hysteresis. The LMV7219 operating voltage ranges from 2.7 V to 5 V with push-pull rail-to-rail output. This device achieves a 7-ns propagation delay while consuming only 1.1 mA of supply current at 5 V.
The LMV7219 inputs have a common mode voltage range that extends 200 mV below ground, allowing ground sensing. The internal hysteresis ensures clean output transitions even with slow-moving inputs signals.
The LMV7219 is available in the SC-70 and SOT-23 packages, which are ideal for systems where small size and low power are critical.
• (VS = 5 V, TA = 25°C, Typical Values Unless
• Propagation Delay 7 ns
• Low Supply Current 1.1 mA
• Input Common Mode Voltage Range Extends
200 mv Below Ground
• Ideal for 2.7-V and 5-V Single Supply Applications
• Internal Hysteresis Ensures Clean Switching
• Fast Rise and Fall Time 1.3 ns
• Available in Space-saving Packages: SC-70 and
• Supports 105°C PCB Temperature
• Portable and Battery-powered Systems
• Set Top Boxes
• High Speed Differential Line Receiver
• Window Comparators
• Zero-crossing Detectors
• High-speed Sampling Circuits
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.